05 August 2011

CPS '81 Reunion. We Are Old.

Domimic, Kirsten, Taissa
Alex, Steve, Joel, Kirsten, Taissa, Alan
Forced march in high mountains. Lake Alpine in background
Taissa's son was first up (after me). He spent a while throwing big rocks as high and far as he could. I stayed far away. I think his name is Christopher. His picture should be up in most post offices, by now.
I believe this is Alden, one of Melissa's chillun's--a very stabilizing influence. Thank you.
The motley crew of CPS '81 and various dependents.
Dominic, Alfons, Alex, Melissa, Taissa, Joel, Kirsten, Tom, and some other people.... I enjoyed meeting all of you, but somehow left your names in California.
Formerly savage maiden.
Alfons doin' it Vail style.
Toward our next meal.
Us, again. Howdy, I'm a cowboy. Cowboys are cool.
More of us. Howdy, howdy, howdy.


Speaking of future felons.... Ryan Barnett.
Two of Melissa's in foreground. They rock.

Pamela Barnett and Melissa

No idea, but she winked at me. Cheeky.
One of Kirsten's love children. Claims she didn't know she had her. Right.
The Ends

No comments: