04 July 2011

Visit to the Armstrong/Geselbracht Alliance's Portland HQ

My favourite mountain, and my favourite highway sign.

Yes. Stumptown.

Maggie with exotic concoction.

Tom tricked me into an all-uphill Mt Hood circumnavigation.

Freshly mown. Fantastic smell....

Lovely ride.




Maggie, who finally finished logging every geo-cache between the WA and CA borders, celebrates. "One cone as big as my head, please."

The race against the broken cone.

Some of the things we left behind at Papa Haydn.

This is part of the Tabor Reservoir system in Portland.     Read all about it: http://www.examiner.com/environmental-news-in-portland/a-drop-of-pee-a-sea-of-controversy-portland-water-bureau-drains-reservoir

I grudgingly accompany Tom to The Waffle Window.

List of stars.

Get those dang kids outta my way! My waffles!

The 4th of July Special waffle.


Blueberry lime

Gruyere ham. Not as successful as a savory crepe....

Portland skyline, as far as it goes.

More coffee!

Named after my sister, Gigi

Her card.

Here I teach Cassie, the 300lb Newfoundland, a thing or two.

I'm winning.



Green chile chicken arepa

So yesterday's news.

No comments: